Michelin Agilis 3 Tyres Available in GLASGOW
- The new summer van tire line completly ‘B-grade’ Rolling Resistance with an optimized weight.
- Resulting in less fuel consumption and a significantly reduced CO2 footprint of your van: -100kg of CO2 per year (almost equivalent to CO2 stored by 3 trees).
- Generating less waste and minimizing the impact on natural resources.
- Excellent wet braking performance from the 1st to the last kilometer thanks to EverGrip Technologies .
- The new Summer van tire line completly ‘A-grade' wet braking.
- The MICHELIN expertise in high mileage tyres.
- With up to 7% more mileage vs previous generation.
- Unique kerbing shields protection against sidewall damage.
- Abrasion resistant rubber compound derived from proven Truck tyre technology.
- Patented Truck tyres stone ejectors, adapted for the 1st time to van tyres, bring additional damage protection by preventing stone retention, resulting in improved service life.